KPI x TWC Masterclass
**Complete the KPI Scorecard and receive an invitation to this event. Limited to the first 8 business owners only**
With enough determination, hard work, persistence and a sprinkle of luck, it is possible to find yourself as the owner of a business perceived by others as being ‘very successful’.
Yet, you didn’t get to this position by lacking ambition, and whilst others might admire what you’ve achieved, your focus is already on the next goal.
However, getting there is taking too long. Others are getting there faster, winning more contracts, attracting better investors, partners and staff.
What was once your winning strategy is no longer paying dividends. What was once fun and propelled you to work each morning will start to become a drag each day.
Left unchecked growth stalls, clients leave and staff find better jobs with competitors.
Yet, it doesn’t have to be like that.
In every industry, there is the same pattern being born out over and over again. In every industry, in every niche, there are a few people that are playing at the top of their game. They are the ones the media goes to for quotes, they are the ones the top staff want to work for and they are the ones that are able to dictate terms.
Success leaves clues and there are 5 steps that these ‘Key People of Influence’ in each industry all do.
Key Person of Influence has trained more than 10,000 small business owners in these 5 steps over the past 3 years in the UK, US, Australia and Singapore.
Amongst our advisors that work with our clients are people like Kevin Harrington (Shark Tank USA, sold over $4 Billion of products through informercials), Mike Harris (Founder of 3 x $1 Billion dollar businesses including Egg Bank), Elim Chew (Founder of 77th Street, China Mall owner, Singapore Government Advisor on Entrepreneurship) and Andrew Griffiths (Australia’s #1 Small Business Author, 1m books in print).
This session is intended for business owners.
In the first hour, you and 20 of your peers will learn the 5 steps; you will understand the context around why the timing and the order of these skills is critical and you will see multiple case-studies of how this works at any level. Subsequently, you will get more personalised content, allowing you to see the frameworks and methodologies that will allow you to apply the learning into your business with immediate effect.
What you will learn:
- What the 1% at the top are doing differently from everyone else
- Why the convergence of several trends is going to change your business forever
- How a Personal Trainer can go from $60k p/a to $500k p/a
- And how a niche craftsman went from nothing to a $1.3 billion dollar pipeline
- The correct order to apply these skills and why it won’t work in any other way
- The impact it is having on Singaporean businesses right now
- How can you apply these 5 steps immediately to yourself and your organisation
- What is the biggest waste of your time right now
- What Google and Formula 1 do deliberately that changes the game completely
- The ‘Sweet Spot’ that you and everyone on your team is looking for
- Why you need to start turning away clients
- The one thing that will transform every ‘coffee’ meeting you ever have
Callum regularly advises corporations on how to work with small businesses and is a regular contributor to many top websites and publications on business.